Bartoli Giusti is one of the most ancient families of Montalcino and cultivates vineyards from centuries. Fattoria Bartoli Giusti cultivates 50 hectares of cereals, 5 hectares of olive grove and 12 of the vineyard with only Sangiovese grapes.
The vineyards are situated at the heart of the Brunello area.
Today the company is run by the brothers Gino Antonio and Anna Maria Focacci, keepers of ancient traditions and also promoters of great technological innovations.
The handpicked grapes are carefully rigorously selected both in the vineyard and in the cellar.
The altitude of vineyards is 300-350 metres above sea level, and the great difference in temperature between day and night determine the particular richness of aromatic nuances of the wines produced in this area. The wines are intense, complex and particularly fine.
- Wine Appellation: Brunello di Montalcino Docg
- Grapes variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Production Area: Montalcino - Tenuta Comunali, 300 above sea level
- Soil type: Soil with abundant stone
- Vine density: From 4.000 to 4.500 vines/ha
- Production System: Spurred cordon
- Production Technique: The accurate grape selection is followed by vinification with skin contact for 14-16 days. The wine ages for 3 years in oak barrels of 80 hl; the wine is subsequently aged in bottle for an additional 6-8 months before release. The most careful combination of Montalcino tradition with a modern winemaking.
The accurate grape selection is followed by vinification with skin contact for 14-16 days. The wine ages for 3 years in oak barrels of 80 hl; the wine is subsequently aged in bottle for an additional 6-8 months before release. The most careful combination of Montalcino tradition with a modern winemaking.
- Colour: Intense ruby red colour with garnet reflections.
- Bouquet: Wide, ethereal.
- Taste: Full, soft, velvety and intense, sensations of spices note with a final tannic.
- Pairings: This wine is particularly suited to accompany red meat, game and aged cheeses. Long ageing potential.
- Vintage: 2012
- Serving temperatures: 18-20°C (open at least 1 hour before serving).
- Shelf life: Wine for ageing
- Alcohol content: 14% vol.
Allergy Advice: contains sulphites.
Agrumia does not sell any alcoholic beverages to individuals who are not 18 years old, and by placing an order, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.