PREMIUM ARTISAN GROUND COFFEE HAND ROASTED AND MATURED IN ITALY
FIRENZE - DECAF MEDIUM/DARK ROAST SELECTION BLEND
Crafted with Arabica from the rainforest valleys of Honduras and Central America, with an added hint of spice from beans grown in the altitudes of Vietnam. Steam decaf process, chemical free.
- RICH, AROMATIC, FULL BODIED, LIGHTLY SPICY and COCOA-LIKE - DECAFFEINATED Swiss Water / Also available as WHOLE BEANS / Naturally decaffeinated using water and steam only, no dissolvents or chemicals.
- ARTISAN HAND ROASTED COFFEE, ROASTED IN LAKE GARDA, ITALY, IN SMALL BATCHES
- CRAFTED WITH DECAFFEINATED ARABICA FROM THE RAINFOREST OF HONDURAS AND CENTRAL AMERICA, WITH AN ADDED HINT OF SPICE FROM BEANS GROWN IN THE ALTITUDES OF VIETNAM. Using carefully balanced and crafted combinations of quality Arabica and robusta, with Aromistico we have developed distinct Italian blends all different in strength and with distinguishing notes, but with a reoccurring aftertaste theme.
- VALVE and EASY RESEAL BAG, NOT AVAILABLE IN SUPERMARKETS. Full of aroma and with a signature aftertaste. Strength: Medium Roast 3 (out of 5)
- GROUND FOR CAFETIERE / FRENCH PRESS, MOKA POT, FILTER, POUR-OVER, DRIP OR AEROPRESS. Produced by the Pelliconi Family, Independent Italian Artisan Roasters.
GROUND for Cafetiere/French Press, Filter, Pour Over, Drip or Aeropress:
This decaffeinated blend was refined by Signora Margherita, the "mamma" and true pillar behind our family business. Without compromising on flavour, the well-rounded aroma of this coffee offers a caffeine-free Italian experience that can be enjoyed any time of the day. It will take you to a Terrazza overlooking the medieval skyline of Florence, as the sun sets behind its historical rooftops and chapels.
The best varieties of coffees from around the world, selected with a devotion for traditions, to create unique and unmistakable Italian blends, full of aroma and with a signature aftertaste.
We are a small independent Italian family business with an original and true artesian passion for quality Italian coffee. All our coffee is hand roasted in Italy in small batches and it is left to dry and mature in the Italian air of the Lake Garda region.
Distinguished coffee flavour and its aftertaste are not only determined by the beans and their roast, but also by all the basic surrounding elements like air, temperature, climate and water.
Aromistico coffee allows you to bring a little piece of Italy and its history into your home.
About the Producer:
LA FAMIGLIA PELLICONI
Our family has been in the coffee trading, making and roasting business since 1987.
Based in the Lake Garda region of Northern Italy, we are a small independent family business, that for two generations have retained the original and true artesian passion for quality Italian coffee.
Our mission is for worldwide consumers to discover the pleasant taste of a traditional Italian coffee, compared with an industrially produced coffee.
Already served in many Italian cafés and restaurants, with Aromistico, our aim is to take the taste of Italy to your home, wherever you are.
Visit our Store
for all other coffees, ground
- VENEZIA, light roast
- ROMA, medium/dark roast
- NAPOLI, dark roast