This Arugula Liqueur comes from rocket or arugula, the leaves of which are used to make this wonderful liqueur, traditionally produced on the Ischia Island. The recipe has been kept under secrecy and is indeed very ancient. The Arugula liqueur has got an intense and rich flavour due to the maceration process, of infusion of herbs and roots.
Ingredients: water, alcohol, natural aromas, caramelized sugar.
Agrumia does not sell any alcoholic beverages to individuals who are not 18 years old, and by placing an order, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.On every order made of two bottles of any liqueur from our range, you will get a free handcrafted Limoncello Cup. Made with natural clay, hand painted by our pottery artist Luca.SIZE: Approximately 6 cm tall x 5 cm wide.Each piece is individually crafted with the “Agrumia” script in the back, depicts a yellow lemon, with light green leaves on a white background in the front. A ring of light red surrounds both the top and the bottom of each cup.
- Colour: Amber, with deep orange hues
- Scent: Recalls citrus fruit and subtle caramel
- Taste: Lively and soft, caresses the palate and leaves a pleasingly bitter aftertaste
- Alcohol content:: 28%
- Serving Temperature: 10‐12°C
- How to enjoy: As a happy conclusion to any meal; excellent added to Neapolitan‐style "espresso", in cocktails or as a digestif.