Catarratto single grape wine variety has delicate aromas of apricot, peach, pears and pineapple are mixed to a complex floral bouquet.
- Category: I.G.P. Terre Siciliane
- Grapes: Catarratto (single-variety)
- Production area: Paceco
- Harvest: from August to September
- Vinification: Destalker-crusher in hyper-reduction and cryomaceration of the grapes at the temperature of 8 °C for 12 hours. Static decantation and fermentation at 13 °C for about 20 days.
- Ageing: 25% of the product aged in French oak barrels for 6 months, the rest of the product aged in stainless steel for about 6 months.
- Alcohol level: 12% Vol
- Vintage 2016
- Organoleptic characteristics: Straw-yellow colour with greenish reflections. Delicate aromas of apricot, peach, pears and pineapple are mixed to a complex floral bouquet.
- Wine Pairing: Excellent with seafood and shellfish
- Serving temperature: 12 °C
- Allergy Advice: Contains sulphites.
Agrumia does not sell any alcoholic beverages to individuals who are not 18 years old, and by placing an order, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.