A Delicate and fruity Zibibbo wine single variety grape from the Trapani area. It shows an intense yellow colour. Intriguing notes of ripe fruit combined with hints of sweet spices such as vanilla characterise the intense aromatic quality of this wine. On the palate is voluminous, soft, nicely balanced and with a lingering aftertaste.
- Category: I.G.P Terre Siciliane
- Grapes: Zibibbo (single-variety)
- Production area: Trapani
- Harvest: between the second and fourth week of August.
- Vinification: Destalker-crusher of the grapes and vinification in hyper-reduction with cryomaceration at a temperature of 8 °C for 16 hours. Static decantation and fermentation at 12 °C for about 20 days.
- Ageing: the wine is aged Sur Lies (Lees) in barriques.
- Alcohol level: 14% Vol
- Vintage: 2016
- Wine Pairing: Excellent with seafood and shellfish; cheeses of medium and high seasoning. It’s great as a meditation wine.
- Serving temperature: 10°-12 °C
- Allergy Advice: Contains sulphites.
Agrumia does not sell any alcoholic beverages to individuals who are not 18 years old, and by placing an order, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.