Nero d'Avola is "the most important red wine grape in Sicily" and is one of Italy's most important indigenous varieties. A Delicate and fragrant Nero d'Avola wine single grape from the Trapani area. Deep red colour with flashes of violet, intense perfumes of cherry, black cherry and mulberry coupled with hints of vanilla, cinnamon and roasted coffee.
- Category: I.G.P. Sicily
- Grapes: Nero D’Avola (single-variety)
- Production area: Paceco
- Harvest: the first ten days of September
- Vinification: Cryomaceration for 24 hours at a temperature of 8°C. Fermentation with maceration of the skins for 12 days at 20 °C. Following the pressing, separation of the crushed grapes for 48 hours.
Ageing: 30% of the product aged in American oak tonneau for 12 months, the rest of the product aged in stainless steel for about 12 months.
- Alcohol level: 14% Vol
- Vintage: 2016
Wine pairing: It accompanies very well all meat dishes, roasts and game.
- Serving Temperature: 18 °C
- Allergy Advice: Contains sulphites.
Agrumia does not sell any alcoholic beverages to individuals who are not 18 years old, and by placing an order, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.