Felicetti Pacòte Il Cappelli Monograno, like fine wine, is made with attention to varietal and terroir, so the wine terminology to describe this exceptional pasta is used for a reason.
- Varietal: Made with a rare strain of durum wheat discovered at the turn of the last century by one of Italy's greatest scientists: “Senatore Raffaele Cappelli”.
- Terroir: Grown on organic farms in Puglia for optimum flavour, recreating the wholesome taste of bygone years. Ground fresh each morning for that day’s production and combined with nearby pristine Dolomite mountain spring water for a singularly aromatic and flavourful pasta.
- Aroma profile: Raw, its aroma is a sunny summer day in a hay meadow.
- Cooked, it exudes the fragrances of farm fresh milk and creamy mashed potatoes with a hint of roasted chestnuts.
- Taste profile: Sweet buttery breadcrumbs with a final lovely note of sea salt. Toothsome and lively.
Ingredients: Organic Il Cappelli durum wheat semolina, water.
How to cook Pasta the proper way!!!
For allergens, see ingredients in bold