- Appellation: Vernaccia di San Gimignano
- Area of production: San Gimignano
- Vintage: 2016
- Grapes variety: Vernaccia di San Gimignano 90%, other grape varieties 10%
- Altitude: 290 mt above sea level
- Soil Composition: Pliocene soil with calcareous sand
- Tonnes of grape per hectare: 7 Tonnes
- Plant per hectare: 5000
Cultivation technique: Guyot and spurred cordon Harvest: Last ten days of September
Traditional in temperature-controlled off skin Method of fermentation: small and medium stainless steel tank Fermentation temperature: 15°C
Length of Fermentation: 18 days
Date of Bottling: month of February following the harvest Bottle age: minimum 2 months
Service temperature: 12 - 14°C
Alcoholic content: 12%
Vernaccia stems from an important grape, capable of great results, and cultivated in an area with which Cecchi has a strong bond. The accurate selection and cultivation techniques have specific permission to exalt all the characteristics of the grape in a current.
Perfumed and intense end to the taste is balanced with the right freshness, it is persistent.
Serve with: fish and seafood.
Agrumia does not sell any alcoholic beverages to individuals who are not 18 years old, and by placing an order, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.