Single Grillo wine grapes variety indigenous to the Trapani area. Sweet fragrances of citrus, fragrant and persistent to the palate.
- Category: I.G.P Terre Siciliane
- Grapes: Grillo (single-variety)
- Production area: Paceco
- Harvest: End of August.
- Vinification: Destalker-crusher in hyper-reduction and cryomaceration of the grapes at a temperature of 8 °C for 16 hours. Static decantation and fermentation at 13 °C for about 20 days. Ageing in stainless steel for about 6 months.
- Alcohol level: 12% Vol
- Organoleptic characteristics: Brilliant and straw-yellow colour. Sweet fragrances of citrus and refined notes of typical Mediterranean plants typify its bouquet. Its taste is full, fragrant and persistent.
- Wine Pairing: Excellent with seafood and shellfish.
- Vintage: 2016
- Serving temperature: 8°-10 °C
- Allergy Advice: Contains sulphites.
Agrumia does not sell any alcoholic beverages to individuals who are not 18 years old, and by placing an order, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.