A blend of Grillo & Zibibbo wine grapes from the Trapani area. Both intense and fruity with a good structure and a lightly bitter but soft aftertaste.
- Category: I.G.P Terre Siciliane
- Grape varieties:
- Grillo (70%) and Zibibbo (30%)
- Production area: Paceco
- Harvest period: between the first and second week of September
- Vinification: Destalker-crusher and reduction of the grapes. Cryomaceration of the grapes in the press at a temperature of 8 °C for 6 hours. Static Decantation and fermentation at 15 °C for about 20 days. Ageing in stainless steel for 6 months.
- Alcohol content: 12.5% Vol
- Organoleptic characteristics: Straw yellow colour with light green reflexes: intense and fruity scent typical of the variety. Good structure and freshness balanced by a lightly bitter but soft aftertaste.
- Vintage: 2016
Wine Pairings: Excellent with tasty fish dishes, also suitable as an aperitif.
- Serving temperature: 12 °C
- Allergy Advice: Contains sulphites.
Agrumia does not sell any alcoholic beverages to individuals who are not 18 years old, and by placing an order, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.