A Merlot single variety grape from the Trapani area, with delicate and fragrant aromas of strawberry, blackberry and cherry enhanced by intense notes of laurel, tobacco and green pepper which alternate with notes of humus and menthol.
- Category: I.G.P. Sicily
- Grapes: Merlot (single-variety)
- Production area: Paceco
- Harvest: The first ten days of September
- Vinification: Cryomaceration for 12 hours. Controlled fermentation at a temperature of 12 °C with prolonged maceration on the skins. Ageing: 30% of the product aged in French oak barrels for 12 months, the rest of the product aged in stainless steel for about 12 months.
- Alcohol level: 14% Vol
- Vintage: 2016
Wine pairing: Perfect with red and white meats, goes well with game.
- Serving Temperature: 16-18 °C
- Allergy Advice: Contains sulphites.
Agrumia does not sell any alcoholic beverages to individuals who are not 18 years old, and by placing an order, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.