Tomino cheese is a typical Italian cheese (from Piedmont) made of cow and goat milk. In this case, we propose it preserved in oil with dry black summer truffle.
- COLOUR: Ivory in the colour with notes of summer truffle slices.
- INGREDIENTS: Cheese (cow and goat milk, rennet, salt), sunflower oil, dry summer truffle (Tuber aestivum Vitt.) 0.5% (corresponding to the 2% of fresh truffle), flavour. Contains milk.
- USEFUL INFORMATION: Ready to use cheese shapes, to be enjoyed as appetizer or dessert. Good also used grated over pasta dishes.
- TASTE: The typical truffle flavour gives this product an extraordinary harmony.
- PRESERVATION: 9 Months room at temperature. Store at room temperature far from direct light and heat sources. Once opened keep in the fridge at temperature 0/+4 C° and use within few days.
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100g:
- Energy 2714
- Kj 659 Kcal
- Fat 68.5g (of which saturated 14.8g)
- Carbohydrate 0,2g (of which sugar 0,2g)
- Protein 10,3g
- Salt 0,4g
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.