Bright ruby-red; intense nose on which delicate vanilla and chocolate are just perceptible; dry, warm taste, with balanced acidity contrasted with good structure.
- Wine Appellation: Barbera D'Alba Doc
- Grapes Variety: 100% Barbera
- Production: District of Cuneo, some representative locations: Alba, Barolo, Barbaresco, Diano D'Alba, Santo Stefano Belbo
- Colour: Ruby red when young but with a tendency towards garnet red with age
- Bouquet: Intensely winy with a delicate aroma
- Taste: Dry full-bodied, marked acidity and slightly tannic
Pairings: Roasts, boiled meats, very savoury dishes in general
Serving temperature: 18-20°C
Alcohol content: 13.5% vol.
Contains sulphites. Agrumia does not sell any alcoholic beverages to individuals who are not 18 years old, and by placing an order, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age