- Grape variety: Arneis
- Production zone and characteristics: The grapes come from the hills of the Roero, known for the spread of this indigenous variety.
- Yield per hectare: About 70hl.
- Vinification: Grapes are harvested by hand and then directly very soft crushed. Fermentation takes place at a low temperature without contact with the skins in order to emphasise the aromas and characteristics of the grape variety.
- Ageing: No ageing is foreseen. A vintage wine, it is ready for bottling at the beginning of the year after harvest.
- Sensory characteristics: Straw-yellow colour. The bouquet is characteristically grassy and slightly bitter. On the mouth, it is dry, appealing and harmonious.
- Food Pairings: Perfect with low-fat appetisers, oysters, seafood and fish in general.
- Serving temperature 8–10 C°.
- Alcohol content: 13.5% Vol.
- Vintage: 2016
Agrumia does not sell any alcoholic beverages to individuals who are not 18 years old, and by placing an order, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.